cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good job Utes

carrying the MWC banner. It didn't look good at the beginning, but then the better team took over.

Let me add that Craig James is a complete douche bag. He went to a non-BCS school, yet he is the biggest BCS homer out there. And I don't think those announcers gave Utah the credit for the ass-kicking they gave Cal.

It makes me appreciate even more the good job that Holtz and May did in the BYU game.

James said something about Utah not having any players, but they play as a team. Umm, if I am not mistaken the Utah defense has put a few guys into the NFL. And as far as last night, it seemed to me that the stronger more athletic team was Utah. David Reed did not seem to be outclassed you f-ing moron.

James "Utah needs to establish the run or they can't win." Umm, no they don't douche, because they have a QB who is much better than the Cal QB.

The search for respect gets tiring when you are dealing w/ dishonest people.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:13 PM   #2
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
carrying the MWC banner. It didn't look good at the beginning, but then the better team took over.

Let me add that Craig James is a complete douche bag. He went to a non-BCS school, yet he is the biggest BCS homer out there. And I don't think those announcers gave Utah the credit for the ass-kicking they gave Cal.

It makes me appreciate even more the good job that Holtz and May did in the BYU game.

James said something about Utah not having any players, but they play as a team. Umm, if I am not mistaken the Utah defense has put a few guys into the NFL. And as far as last night, it seemed to me that the stronger more athletic team was Utah. David Reed did not seem to be outclassed you f-ing moron.

James "Utah needs to establish the run or they can't win." Umm, no they don't douche, because they have a QB who is much better than the Cal QB.

Utah pwned Cal. If they played again, I think Cal players would be curled up in the fetal position, sucking their thumbs.

The top three can compete against anybody and below that, hmmm. Well Air Force occasionally has some quality wins and Wyoming does well with limited assets.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:36 AM   #3
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post

Good post.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:32 PM   #4
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wanted to point out that I hated Craig James before I found out about his other douchey ways.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote