cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #11
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkman View Post
Greatest game invented. Plus I hate Hillary Clinton, so you can definitely trust me.
That clinches it. There is no doubt I'll like it.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #12
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
If Lorne Greene is not Commander Adama, then it isn't the true Battlestar Galactica.
This Galactica is miles better than the last one. It's not even close. Edward James Olmos has done a fantastic job as Adama.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #13
RockyBalboa

In trying to guess who the final Cylon is we can already eliminate a couple of people.

Hilo - Can't be him. He's the father of the half human/half cylon child...and his wife is a Cylon.

Gaeus Balthar - It was already revealed earlier in Season 3 that he isn't a Cylon.

I really don't think President Roslyn is the Final Cylon. I think the Doctor would've been able to detect that during her blood tests and first bout with Cancer. Something tells me the cancer has something to do with her not being a Cylon and that she kicks the bucket in the final season just when her and Admiral Adama were about to "get it on" so to speak and he'll ending up a building a cabin in her memory on earth....or something cheesy like that.

Also because Cheif Tyrell and Cassie have a baby......that's now the 2nd Half Cylon/Half Human baby on board....or is Cassie a Cylon? I doubt it, but now there's 2 kids who're half breeds. I'm sure that very topic will be addressed sometime in the final season.

The 3 leaders of the Resistance on New Caprica: Colonel Tigh, Cheif Tyrol and Anders....are revealed to be all Cylons.......does it stand to reason then, the one person who was feeding them inside info.....that Gaeda is the Final Cylon?

Or maybe Colonel Tigh's wife is a Cylon? Maybe she comes back "from the dead" in the Final Season and uses her temptation ways to convince Tigh to kill Admiral Adama?

I don't think the Final Cylon is either of the Adama's or President Roslyn.

Lee's Wife is also another Candidate to be a Cylon. In fact that one might make the most sense. The Cylons were placed with the Top leaders and most important parts in the fleet. The President's right hand lady,,,,The Admiral's XO and Maybe The Cag's Wife?

Course the final one that I just remembered......Tom Lennix.........maybe he's the Final Cylon?

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 03-23-2008 at 09:33 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:25 PM   #14
tooblue

tooblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
In trying to guess who the final Cylon is we can already eliminate a couple of people.

Hilo - Can't be him. He's the father of the half human/half cylon child...and his wife is a Cylon.

Gaeus Balthar - It was already revealed earlier in Season 3 that he isn't a Cylon.

I really don't think President Roslyn is the Final Cylon. I think the Doctor would've been able to detect that during her blood tests and first bout with Cancer. Something tells me the cancer has something to do with her not being a Cylon and that she kicks the bucket in the final season just when her and Admiral Adama were about to "get it on" so to speak and he'll ending up a building a cabin in her memory on earth....or something cheesy like that.

Also because Cheif Tyrell and Cassie have a baby......that's now the 2nd Half Cylon/Half Human baby on board....or is Cassie a Cylon? I doubt it, but now there's 2 kids who're half breeds. I'm sure that very topic will be addressed sometime in the final season.

The 3 leaders of the Resistance on New Caprica: Colonel Tigh, Cheif Tyrol and Anders....are revealed to be all Cylons.......does it stand to reason then, the one person who was feeding them inside info.....that Gaeda is the Final Cylon?

Or maybe Colonel Tigh's wife is a Cylon? Maybe she comes back "from the dead" in the Final Season and uses her temptation ways to convince Tigh to kill Admiral Adama?

I don't think the Final Cylon is either of the Adama's or President Roslyn.

Lee's Wife is also another Candidate to be a Cylon. In fact that one might make the most sense. The Cylons were placed with the Top leaders and most important parts in the fleet. The President's right hand lady,,,,The Admiral's XO and Maybe The Cag's Wife?

Course the final one that I just remembered......Tom Lennix.........maybe he's the Final Cylon?
It's Tom Zarek.
tooblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:52 PM   #15
Taq Man

Taq Man is on a distinguished road

When does season 4 start? My wife and I have been fans since day 1.

Thanks for the recap Rocky. Its been so long I had forgotten alot of what happened.
Taq Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:27 PM   #16
RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblue View Post
It's Tom Zarek.
Durr..that's it...I couldn't remember his last name. Tom Lennix is a character in 24. Thanks.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 03-24-2008 at 12:02 AM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:28 PM   #17
RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taq Man View Post
When does season 4 start? My wife and I have been fans since day 1.

Thanks for the recap Rocky. Its been so long I had forgotten alot of what happened.
Early April sometime. I'm not sure. I don't have the Sci-Fi Channel so I've watched everything on DVD up to this point.

Hopefully they put the new episodes on line for free the day after they air.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:41 AM   #18
BlueHair

BlueHair is on a distinguished road

Nerds!
BlueHair is offline   Reply With Quote