cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2008, 11:01 PM   #51
Y'zGuy

Y'zGuy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Referee View Post
15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct - moving your whininess and constant tattle-taling from cougarboard to cougarguard.
Guess EWTH8TR has to hide behind different names over there, so now he's going to do the same over here. Classy.
Y'zGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:02 PM   #52
woot

woot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y'zGuy View Post
Guess EWTH8TR has to hide behind different names over there, so now he's going to do the same over here. Classy.
If that was Mike, win.

If that was utehatter, fail.
woot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:09 PM   #53
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
It is I, the one and only Y'zGuy. Jefe and EWTH8TR have finally driven me away from Cougarboard because I don't think it's fair for some to have multiple log ins... rules are rules and too many over there are given the OK to violate rules.

They ban you for stupid crap, like 14 days for using the report abuse feature to report a violation of someone posting under the referee account for something other than what Jefe told me the intention of that account is.

Anyhow, i'm jumping in over here, they can have their little clique over there where half the board acts like they're in junior high.

So... here I come, ready or not! :mrgreen:
From what I hear, you, exie and a few others hold the CB record for continually reporting the most abuse on there.

You'll not find any sympathy here.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:11 PM   #54
Y'zGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
From what I hear, you, exie and a few others hold the CB record for continually reporting the most abuse on there.

You'll not find any sympathy here.
Well it's funny, the mods have some posters on their radar and are always looking for reasons to ding them. Then others post things worse than what we get dinged for and nothing happens if we don't report abuse.

And I've heard about the goatnapper post rule over there.... any post he makes must be approved by a moderator before it can be visible to the board.

Censorship at its best!

And Rocky... you have the most posts about WWE... that says enough about you.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:13 PM   #55
RockyBalboa

Quote:
Well it's funny, the mods have some posters on their radar and are always looking for reasons to ding them. Then others post things worse than what we get dinged for and nothing happens if we don't report abuse.

And I've heard about the goatnapper post rule over there.... any post he makes must be approved by a moderator before it can be visible to the board.

Censorship at its best!
You've earned it.

If you're gonna be a bitch and act like a bitch, then you get treated like a bitch.

Acting like the Honor Code Police will get you nothing but a full glass of Shut the hell up over here.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:15 PM   #56
Y'zGuy

Quote:
You've earned it.

If you're gonna be a bitch and act like a bitch, then you get treated like a bitch.

Acting like the Honor Code Police will get you nothing but a full glass of Shut the hell up over here.
Honor code police? Nope, just making sure that fair is fair. If I get dinged for something, then they'd better enforce it across the board.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:17 PM   #57
RockyBalboa

Quote:
Honor code police? Nope, just making sure that fair is fair. If I get dinged for something, then they'd better enforce it across the board.
They aren't going to, and quite frankly you don't deserve equal treatment, so shut the fuck up and get over it already.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:19 PM   #58
Referee

Referee is on a distinguished road

Quote:

You're absolutely right mods have some posters on their radar - you don't think there's a good reason for that? You've just demonstrated exactly why that is the case.

As to the goatnapper rule, that is something that was worked out between the moderators and goatnapper, recognizing that despite his LENGTHY rap sheet, the guy contributes signficantly to the board. Others have no such redeeming qualities.
Referee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:19 PM   #59
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
They aren't going to, and quite frankly you don't deserve equal treatment, so shut the fuck up and get over it already.
LOLOL!

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:23 PM   #60
Y'zGuy

Quote:
And Rocky's true colors come out. What an outstanding LDS member to drop the F bomb on someone because they don't see eye to eye with them.