cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2008, 06:40 PM   #11
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to see Oberman start posting on the board. That way some of you wouldn't appear to be so unintelligent.

Mike could give up his role as resident liberal dumb bell and play a role that would certainly be closer to who he really is.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:55 PM   #12
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Olbermann has the best writers of any of the talking head shows.

I don't agree with him on many things, if not most things, but I do appreciate the biting wit. He runs circles around "The Factor" and Hannity.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:13 PM   #13
woot

woot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Olbermann has the best writers of any of the talking head shows.

I don't agree with him on many things, if not most things, but I do appreciate the biting wit. He runs circles around "The Factor" and Hannity.
My sentiments exactly. He is guilty of the partisanship that characterizes most of the pundits, but he at least does it in an intelligent way, whereas O'Reilly and Hannity are shockingly immature in their analysis, and often make stuff up when the facts don't fit their views. Olbermann does frequently go after the democrats, but I'm not sure if I'd call that non-partisan since most democrats are frustrated with their leadership right now.
woot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:47 PM   #14
BlueK

BlueK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woot View Post
My sentiments exactly. He is guilty of the partisanship that characterizes most of the pundits, but he at least does it in an intelligent way, whereas O'Reilly and Hannity are shockingly immature in their analysis, and often make stuff up when the facts don't fit their views. Olbermann does frequently go after the democrats, but I'm not sure if I'd call that non-partisan since most democrats are frustrated with their leadership right now.
The best part is when Olbermann makes fun of O'Reilly. O'Reilly needs to be made fun of.
BlueK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:56 PM   #15
Jeff Lebowski
Charon

Jeff Lebowski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
The best part is when Olbermann makes fun of O'Reilly. O'Reilly needs to be made fun of.
Yes indeed.