cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Cycling
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2007, 04:19 PM   #1
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Setting goals for 2008...

What kind of goals are you guys setting for 2008? I thought it would be a good idea to start now and and try to get fit for the riding season..

I'm talking some specific goals. For example, how many miles you want to ride a week, a month, etc. I'm planning on riding in ULCER again and probably the MS-150.. I'd love to do some of the canyons in the Salt Lake Valley.. Little Cottonwood, Big Cottonwood, Millcreek, Emigration, etc. I'd like my weight to be at 170... I'm currently at 180..

Okay, that was basically off the top of my head. I'd be interested to see how you guys set your goals and how specific you get.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 04:48 PM   #2
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

It all revolves around Lotoja this year. Basic goals are 3000 miles before the first of September, weight down to 180, eight rides of a 100 miles of more and to stay in one piece. I would like to try the Sawtooth 100, do ULCER again and do the upper loop in Yellowstone. I just hope I can do all this and still get my oldest ready for a mission this summer. I'm looking forward to it.
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote