cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 07:50 PM   #181
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
There is no one on here that I would venture to say knows anything about me beyond what I have chosen to share, and although I'll share all kinds of dating stories, and talk about my roommates, my job, or the latest girl drama, I believe I am relatively careful about keeping topics that are of the most importance to me private. I don't post about the people I dated that I liked dating, and was sorry to see things not work out. I don't get on here and explain to you why they didn't. I don't talk about the dates I go on that were good, just the ones that were weird, I don't tell you about the roommates that didn't create drama, I don't comment on my job beyond the stories about coworkers.

How many of you know what the issues are with my sister and fbil?
Who here knows anything about my relationship with my family, immediate and/or extended?
How many of you know why my last relationship fell apart, or know anything about the guy?
Does anyone here think they know what I struggle with spiritually?
Anyone know what I do for work?
Somebody think they know what my three biggest worries have been over the last month?
Who here thinks they know what kind of a guys I like to date, want to marry?
What are my weaknesses? What are my strengths?

Okay, there is one poster on here that might be able to answer most of these questions. Seriously, do you really think you know me? Most of my online conversations are very supericial.
I am totally unable to answer any of those questions. However, can I put in one more plug again?....if you wind up going to the TCU game, I want to get my hands on one of those Cosmo heads that I saw people wearing at the UNLV game. They are $16 and have a snap back, like a standard baseball cap. Thanks.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:51 PM   #182
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
I am totally unable to answer any of those questions. However, can I put in one more plug again?....if you wind up going to the TCU game, I want to get my hands on one of those Cosmo heads that I saw people wearing at the UNLV game. They are $16 and have a snap back, like a standard baseball cap. Thanks.
I'm going. I called my sister and told her I'm in last night. I have to clear the time off with my boss still, and since I called in sick today that will have to wait until tomorrow.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:57 PM   #183
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerCoug View Post
But I don't talk to Goatnapper the way I talk to SoonerUte.

All the same, I think many Mormon women experience "culture shock" when they get married. Men also experience culture shock, but in a very different way.

I'd also like to point out that I have never used the "changing oil" reference on CG (or anywhere else). I prefer formal medical terminology, although I've been known to call it "pocket pool."

This results from my upbringing. In my family, we weren't allowed to say "pee." We all said "urinate."
YOU TWOTIMING BITCH!
Old 10-17-2007, 07:57 PM   #184
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
I'm going. I called my sister and told her I'm in last night. I have to clear the time off with my boss still, and since I called in sick today that will have to wait until tomorrow.
Woo hoo!

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:00 PM   #185
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
There is no one on here that I would venture to say knows anything about me beyond what I have chosen to share, and although I'll share all kinds of dating stories, and talk about my roommates, my job, or the latest girl drama, I believe I am relatively careful about keeping topics that are of the most importance to me private. I don't post about the people I dated that I liked dating, and was sorry to see things not work out. I don't get on here and explain to you why they didn't. I don't talk about the dates I go on that were good, just the ones that were weird, I don't tell you about the roommates that didn't create drama, I don't comment on my job beyond the stories about coworkers.

Who here knows anything about my relationship with my family, immediate and/or extended?
How many of you know why my last relationship fell apart, or know anything about the guy?
Somebody think they know what my three biggest worries have been over the last month?

Okay, there is one poster on here that might be able to answer most of these questions. Seriously, do you really think you know me? Most of my online conversations are very supericial.
come on BDB. You have posted over 830,000 times. Sure that is half of my total, but after that many posts you can get an inkling of what someone is like.

However, you are right in that I and probably everyone else doesn't know for sure. I am probably doing a really bad thing. I am projecting based on an old girlfriend I had. She was hot looking, but she didn't like how I talked sometimes, she was very ticked off if in company if we mentioned sex. I had to always admit it was all my fault. She also always made me swear I would never tell anyone how really fun she was.

You probably are a pretty straight gal, even if the guy would admit it was all his fault.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:09 PM   #186
Goatnapper'96

Default Just to set the record straight...

the genesis of the great "oil changing" chatroom session is here. 71 is too damn old to remember it, but I am not. I remember it keenly because I was in DC at the time and it kept me up to 0100 am eastern time as the chat ended at about 11:00 mountain time.

In chat where '71 and his brother, AlpineCougar, I believe. The date was AlpineCougar's anniversary, which he had apparantly forgotten. Alpine was gently chiding his older brother '71 about the fact that '71 is a born again virgin and due to the inhibiting religious convictions many of us share, '71 is not tapping much ass. As such AlpineCougar began talking about he and his dear eternal companion mutually participating in acts of intimacy that even El Jefe would consider appropriate within the realms of marriage. Alpine used the double entendre of "servicing each other." Consequently, '71 a good sport and not one to shy away from tawdry bathroom humor in an anonymous chatroom began talking about his unfortuante situation of having to "change his own oil." This chat session went on for some time with '71 outlining the various unfortunate by-products of changing one's oil. They did not include overfilling the drip pan, but did include intimations to having to use by-focals and perhaps a palm reader needing a comb and pair of scissors to read your palm. Diamond, who is a strait laced gal by all accounts and is something I think we can respect, entered and probably thought the discussion was about changing the oil in one's car. She seemed somewhat puzzled why such a high roller and financial guru as '71 was unable to afford a visit to the local JiffyLube in WoodsCross. As the discussion continue to uhhhh "mature" shall we say, it became apparant exactly what '71 was referring to. At that point Diamond did exit chat, she returned a short while later only to discover that the collective juvenile nature of the participants, which I was admittedly one, knew no depths. We were still working it like Prom King wearing a hard hat..uhhhhh...uhhhh get it? She once again exited and I think shortly thereafter '71 fatigued with the subject and we all went to bed.

The funny part is that AlpineCougar had genuinely forgotten his anniversary and while he was pontificating on the pleasurable activities that awaited him upon him retiring to his bed, he found one hell of an irate wife and to my understanding got as much lovin' that night as both Diamond and '71.

So there it is my friends, the PG version and truth that I am one hell of a dork who spends entirely too much time on these venues.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:15 PM   #187
Goatnapper'96

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYUruss View Post
His name is steve?
Yeah, there was a day that I offered to Steve to host his server out at our central office in Eagle Mountain. I thought our acquisition was "imminent." I was wrong on it being immenent and by the time we bought out EM's municipally owned system El Jefe was not so fond of the goat. I never retracted the offer so I s'pose I am not an Indian Giver, but we haven't discussed it since.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:24 PM   #188
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
the genesis of the great "oil changing" chatroom session is here. 71 is too damn old to remember it, but I am not. I remember it keenly because I was in DC at the time and it kept me up to 0100 am eastern time as the chat ended at about 11:00 mountain time.

In chat where '71 and his brother, AlpineCougar, I believe. The date was AlpineCougar's anniversary, which he had apparantly forgotten. Alpine was gently chiding his older brother '71 about the fact that '71 is a born again virgin and due to the inhibiting religious convictions many of us share, '71 is not tapping much ass. As such AlpineCougar began talking about he and his dear eternal companion mutually participating in acts of intimacy that even El Jefe would consider appropriate within the realms of marriage. Alpine used the double entendre of "servicing each other." Consequently, '71 a good sport and not one to shy away from tawdry bathroom humor in an anonymous chatroom began talking about his unfortuante situation of having to "change his own oil." This chat session went on for some time with '71 outlining the various unfortunate by-products of changing one's oil. They did not include overfilling the drip pan, but did include intimations to having to use by-focals and perhaps a palm reader needing a comb and pair of scissors to read your palm. Diamond, who is a strait laced gal by all accounts and is something I think we can respect, entered and probably thought the discussion was about changing the oil in one's car. She seemed somewhat puzzled why such a high roller and financial guru as '71 was unable to afford a visit to the local JiffyLube in WoodsCross. As the discussion continue to uhhhh "mature" shall we say, it became apparant exactly what '71 was referring to. At that point Diamond did exit chat, she returned a short while later only to discover that the collective juvenile nature of the participants, which I was admittedly one, knew no depths. We were still working it like Prom King wearing a hard hat..uhhhhh...uhhhh get it? She once again exited and I think shortly thereafter '71 fatigued with the subject and we all went to bed.

The funny part is that AlpineCougar had genuinely forgotten his anniversary and while he was pontificating on the pleasurable activities that awaited him upon him retiring to his bed, he found one hell of an irate wife and to my understanding got as much lovin' that night as both Diamond and '71.

So there it is my friends, the PG version and truth that I am one hell of a dork who spends entirely too much time on these venues.
Ah to be younger and have a memory that works. Napper is correct on the event.

I don't know if I like being outed here though. Unlike BDB who napper accurately describes as a straight laced gal, I would like everyone to think I have been getting some.

Last edited by BYU71; 10-17-2007 at 08:27 PM.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:28 PM   #189
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

How to change your oil:

ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:22 PM   #190
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Let me ask you do you not want people to know this about you? Are you scared to share things? Maybe you are just a private person, but this maybe why some are so quick to judge you because you make comments on certain topics yet we dont really know that much about you, so all we can judge your beliefs on is how you respond to certain topics, and right now all roads lead to being a mullah. Maybe you are, maybe you arent, but dont get mad if people assume that about you based on their limited interactions with you on this board especially if you are not willing to show us who you really are.