cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Professional Sports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 01:48 PM   #11
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
Not that any of you care about this...but I'm excited to see what a healthy Wizards team will do this year. The east, while still awful, is steadily improving and the Wizards had the best record in the east at the all-star break before the injury bug hit.

Garnett in Boston will be fun to watch as well.
You are right...

Nobody else cares.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 01:58 AM   #12
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
I realize playing Millsap or Fesenko at the 5 is not ideal, or even a great idea... that's just how much I hate Collins.
http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=3086291

"Lost Fess > Found Collins

Fess has 7pts and 4rebs on 3/4 shooting in 12 mins. I can't remember the last time Collins had that kind of production."
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 04:44 AM   #13
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
I realize playing Millsap or Fesenko at the 5 is not ideal, or even a great idea... that's just how much I hate Collins.

If Boozer can play the 5, so can Sap. At least Paul is active on D and can stay in front of his guy... Booz isn't so great at that.
Believe me, I am no fan of Collins. I wished there was a way they could get rid of him without eating his contract. I don't think, however, that Fess is ready for big time minutes yet. I think eventually he will be a guy who can contribute, but I don't think his time is right now. I think for every good plays that he would make, he'll make 4 or 5 mistakes. I love the pick as he has the potential to be a guy in the long term. I'm not sold on him short term, and I'd actually love to see the Jazz develop a guy in the D-League. Fess is the prime candidate, since he'll only get better by playing, but his playing won't hurt the Jazz.

Just my take. I hope he is ahead of schedule though and tears it up.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote