cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Cycling
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2007, 03:20 AM   #1
tkh9

tkh9
Default Eyeware and Hydration

A couple questions for you guys. I'd like to get a new pair of sunglasses for riding. I was thinking something with those transition lenses that change automatically according to the light you're in.

So, with that in mind, do any of you use them? Would you recommend them? What kind do you use? And is anyone aware of any good deals?

On hydration, I've got the MS150 next Saturday. (Well for me, it's the MS75 or MS100 -- I'll be making that decision at Franklin Park, the turnoff.) So the question is, on a long ride, assuming I'm 250 lbs. how quickly should I be going through water bottles if I want to stay properly hydrated. (I've ridden in the past, but not really paced the drinking and was usually pretty dehydrated by the end. I'd like to know how to pace that, if possible.)

Thanks in advance.
tkh9 is offline   Reply With Quote