cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2007, 07:54 PM   #35
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=jay santos;68884]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post

You are stretching to find fault and thus appear objective.

QUOTE]

The majority of the data points evaluating Bronco as a head coach his first 12 months were negative for me.

The majority (all?) of the data points I have evaluating Bronco as a head coach the last 12 months are positive.

My post doesn't reflect my stretch to be objective but the change I've had in him. Maybe it's me coming around to see that he was awesome the whole time. But I think there's some serious evidence to show he has improved significantly.
I think there is a human element and I think recognizing where the program was and at what point he was starting as a head coach, not to mention his offensive coordinator, is prudent when evaluating the 2005 season.