cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2008, 08:02 PM   #8
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Football ticket revenue is not used to fund Coaches Circle, so this is why I am confused at your response. It makes little to no sense in the context of what we are discussing. Help me help YOU, Tex. throw me a bone here.
I have no idea what the Coaches Circle is, nor do I really care. I am completely incurious about how Bronco's salary is paid.

But go ahead ... feel free to explain to me how you are contributing to his salary, so I can tell you again to stop and show him who's boss.

I don't put much stock in comments, but just for kicks, the first comment after the Bright blog entry is a perfect example of a complete jerk for a fan:

Quote:
I am not surprised that the team feels a little less support. The fans, myself included, feel a little let down by the way the team approached the TCU game. It is inexcusable for the team to show up for a game like that with little emotion and less preparation. In addition, our predictable offense was easy to defend and scheme for. The coaches were not prepared and neither were the players. Frankly, I was dissapointed with the effort from both, and it affected my attitude. In fact, I still feel different about the team today...and it is not because of the loss. It is because of the lack of effort and preparation. When I see 100% effort, regardless of a win or a loss, I will be behind them 100% as well. I thought fanatical effort on every play was what Bronco was all about. It is not showing up in this team. I want to see some emotion and heart from BYU players and coaches in a big game like Air Force. Until then, there is less blue in my Kool-Aide.
Good riddance, I say.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young

Last edited by Tex; 11-11-2008 at 08:05 PM.
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote