cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2008, 05:37 PM   #23
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
In Quebec spring fever is a very real thing. As soon as it hits about 60 degrees following th elong winter people start shedding their clothes in alarming fashion. Sometimes the alarm was good (young women) sometimes not so good (old fat guys in speedos or less). Because the winters are so sever in Quebec, many people actually seal off their front doors in the winter so the only operable door is the entry to the House through the garage. SO to tract you actually need to walk into the garage and knock ont he door. In the spring we would frequently need to walk through the garage and into the back yard where people would be in various states of undress. Sadly, none of these were like Elke Sommers, but to a 20 year old some were surprisingly close.

I also tracted into a full on orgy once and the door was answered by a completely nude man and a completely nude woman who were both giggling. In the background were many people in assorted states of, um, activity. My companion just stared. I said we had a message but it would probably be better if we came back later. The woman giggled something about us coming anytime we wanted to. We thanked her and we left. We stopped tracting that night and just went home.
I like the way you guys diverted the dark material on baseball baptisms into silliness.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote