cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2008, 04:01 PM   #17
T Blue

T Blue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
No wonder missionary work is slowing. For each person we bring into the fold, a large number of members are dedicating their time to kicking someone else out of the fold. Makes it tough.
The funny part is that I am not doing any sort of thing, Waters has shown himself the door with his anti LDS rhetoric.

If you don't agree with something, fine, don't agree, but to question EVERY item that comes from SLC is a bit much. And to write about the "old men in SLC" handing out their version of things, questioning if it is revelation, or just something those "old timers" have come up with, well makes you wonder how fully invested someone truly is?

I too have friends who are now members of other churches; Baptists, Catholics, Methodists, and they feel great there. They are receiving the fellowship they desire without having to toe the line of Mormonism, its a win win situation.

I say go where you are comfortable, you will end up there in the long run eventually, as when we die we will go and fit in where we are most comfortable.
T Blue is offline   Reply With Quote