cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Professional Sports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2008, 08:55 PM   #1
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Jazz looking okay

I thought the Jazz had a good chance to beat San Antonio at home last night, but I certainly didn't see a 30-point beatdown coming. Of course, Popovich essentially raised a white flag with 15 minutes left in the game, so I'm unsure how much we can learn.

Another concern is that I'm not sold that Utah's defense had a lot to do with the Spurs' 64-point total. San Antonio missed an awful lot of layups and wide-open looks. And Ginobili certainly isn't at 100%.

I still think the Jazz are a solid defensive center away from winning it all. Can Fesenko be that guy? I'd be willing to move Okur, as great as he's been playing, for a seven-footer who can blocks shots and intimidate opposing players around the basket.

Oh, and good win, L.A. Typical collapse by Dallas, but still, every win counts at this point. I think the seeding will go down to the last day.
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote