cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2008, 03:32 PM   #23
exUte

exUte can only hope to improve
Default And anti-Mormon insults or FU BYU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
I think the real reason the fights broke out.....the reason that nobody on the BYU side is talking about....is that the majority of our fans are complete a-holes that deserve to get their dome punched in every now and then.

Why DID these fights break out? Because UNLV was happy? Why would any BYU try to help security keep UNLV fans from running onto the court? I have yet to hear a BYU fan raise the possibility that maybe these fights were the result of annoying behavior all game long.

BYU fans often behave obnoxiously at games. The male fans say stupid stuff. It is not uncommon to see annoying male fans showing up to games wearing slacks and a coat. Most of the middle aged or older men wear braided leather belts. The fans bring babies to stadiums and breast feed during critical moments of the game. The women wear annoying jean capris or ridiculous jumpers or other conservative sun dresses to the stadium. Our band plays songs like "popcorn" and "Hey Baby."

Personally, I am shocked that there are not more fights at BYU away games. Maybe this will cause certain folks to re-evaluate their behavior while sitting in someone else's gym.
is irrelevant? What is more boorish behavior? BYU fans get attacked because they wear braided belts or BYU fans think these venues are family events? I hope your post was TIC or you are an buffoon. And your excuse for their own fans abusing their own elderly ushers? Let's hear that one. I can't wait.

Last edited by exUte; 03-16-2008 at 03:37 PM.
exUte is offline   Reply With Quote