cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Professional Sports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2008, 06:30 PM   #25
Taq Man

Taq Man is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SipiTau View Post
Nick Diaz didn't look too great in his last fight, then caused a scene afterwards; I don't think he'll be in the UFC in the near future. He needs to shut up and let his skills stand out. Have you seen a fighter more prone to cuts than Diaz? Guy needs to learn how to cover up.
He is considering having plastic surgery to thicken up the old cuts and scar tissue. Pretty extreme step for a guy to take but he has to do something. I think this is where most of his cockiness comes from (he's never been finished) all his losses were from cuts or he just didn't have enough time to work his magic (same thing Royce Gracie used to say).

He has been beaten to a bloody pulp but never finished. To his credit I have never seen him close to being finished. Gomi is the only one I have seen that even wobbled him.

I think if Gomi goes into that fight in shape he finishes him, speculation obviously, but I hope someone else steps up and shuts his arrogant mouth.
Taq Man is offline   Reply With Quote