cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2007, 01:37 AM   #1
Taq Man

Taq Man is on a distinguished road
Default Someone threatened to kill my family

While trying to rent a house I own somebody tried to scam me. They said they were going to be moving from England and wanted to have a furniture company furnish the house before their arrival. Long story short he sent me a check for $6000 and wanted me to wire $2500 to his "financier" in Madera California. I took the check to the supposed bank of issuance (BofA) and they confirmed it was a bullshit check.

My wife was pissed and emailed him the following:

Dear Total Poser:
You thought you had a good scam going. You played all your cards right. The emails were written in proper English, you provided notable references (that you knew I would never check), you even faked an account with a major bank. But you know where you blew it? Your last email. How stupid are you? I almost fell for your stupid scam. But you blew it with your insane and stupid request that I spend my money on you. Oh, and that last email? So completely and obviously bogus with the worst spelling and English that no one would ever fall for it. You got lazy and you lost.

You deserve to rot in hell for scamming people. I have contacted the FBI, Las Vegas PD, Bank of America, Merck, Fed Ex, and Craigslist and alerted them to your slimy and evil ways. Go to hell.

The scammer responded with this"

hahahahhahhahahah.........................wat's ya problem dumphead?just keep ya mouth shut and stay alive..you no i have ya address am gonna burst you and hit you real hard..be expecting me very soon in ya motherfucking house....fool.

I will be sleeping with my gun under my pillow for the next month.
Taq Man is offline   Reply With Quote