cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2007, 08:39 PM   #1
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Last night on SportsBeat...

I am sorry if this has been talked about...Unga and Jorgensen were on SportsBeat last night and it was an interesting discussion regarding UCLA. Kirkland (who is not my favorite) asked both of them if they were a little disappointed about playing UCLA in their bowl game. Jorgensen responded with something along the lines of--yeah, we are a bit disappointed as we were hoping to play a better team, a team with a better record.

My wife responded, 'Didn't UCLA beat BYU earlier this year? Doesn't he need to be careful with what he says.' I had to agree...I can understand their disappointment, but doesn't it sound kinda funny when you wish you played a better team considering that team beat you?

I am sure that UCLA is 'thrilled' to have to play a team they already beat this year. Its pretty crummy that the best team in our conference, the Conference Champion, gets to play a .500 team in the bowl game.
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote