cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2007, 02:18 AM   #11
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfulcoug View Post
well,you right ..but becuase islam has an extraordinary value for family and becuase islam says WOMEN are the principal pillar and the core of that ,and becuase islam thinks with great family and children you would have a great nation and society ...therefor women should take the responsibility of saving and protecting the family .so she would better care to meet her husband's agreement ,if its reasonable .
full time working women who might leave a shaky vulnerable family behind....itsnot what islam endorses.
Am I the only one finding it humorous if in fact Sister Mindful takes her experiences with a predominant mormon social group, albeit probably very liberal for mormons, and superimposes that upon American society as a whole?

I have always found Islam, not the militant fudamentalism that our boys are in a struggle against, and mormonism to be very, very similar. I mean once you get around that whole Christ as a prophet versus a Savior and the Son of God detail.