cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2009, 05:03 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default This $250 thing is just ridiculous

Hello, Mr. Obama, it is NOT your money to give away. WTF? He is acting like a parent handing out an allowance. And of course, the money will be BORROWED, further driving up the deficit and weakening the dollar.

This man is dangerous and craven. I'm sick of him. Getting very close to physically ill.

"You are pissed off at me because you realize medicare will be impacted by my healthcare plan, and negatively. So let me throw you a bone. Here's some free money."

Next brilliant idea: jobless benefits forever. Lose your job? Collect a check for the next 20 years while you look.

America, THERE IS A REASON WE REJECTED LIBERALISM! BECAUSE IT IS INSIDIOUS AND CORRUPTING!

And dammit, the Republicans only have Sarah Palin to trot out. There are toilet seats in Japan smarter than Sarah Palin.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote