cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah
Default The Moment of Truth

Have any of you guys seen this show on Fox? I caught a few episodes but recently saw the last two which was part of their season finale. Anyway, the gal on the hot seat was Mormon. She was pretty. Also a skank ho.

<SPOILER>

In the same line of questioning she admitted that she'd leave her husband if he ever left the church. Then admitted to doing something that made her feel guilty while her husband was away on business. Admitted that she finds it hard to be faithful to her husband. Admitted to sexual relations with a married man. Admitted that she'd respect her husband more if he made more money (he's a tour manager for rock bands - I am sure he does alright). She admitted that she regrets marrying her husband. She admitted to having sexual fantasies about her best friend (a woman). And finally the question that she failed the lie detector test on was whether or not she'd pose nude for $100K. She said no and the polygraph said it was a lie. Then she said she'd do it for a few hundred K. Her bishop is going to have some fun.

The husband was so pissed. He just kept saying whatever the whole time. Especially when she was asked if she believes he is cheating on her while on the road with rock bands. She said yes. And then he was asked about it and he said he never had and then she calls him a liar and says he should be the one on the hot seat.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:27 PM   #2
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

So, it's another show that caters to the worst of society?

Never seen it, but I appreciate the recap, as now my thoughts about it have been reaffirmed.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote