cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2007, 02:27 PM   #1
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road
Default Loyd not playing at Portland

I wondered why Martineau played instead of Loyd.

Rose answered the question last night in post game show. Said Loyd "had a little problem with our travel policy" and was held out of the game. LOL, nice.

Team didn't have their best game last night but they cruised past Weber.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:55 PM   #2
Ace Tomato Co.

Ace Tomato Co. is on a distinguished road

Good game last night - I also thought we didn't play our best game and still cruised...maybe looking forward to Michigan St.

Kids wanted to go to the victory bell, so we did. In all honesty its kinda lame - I don't think Cummard wanted to be there, only about 30 people were standing around in the cold. I doubt we'll do it again.

I didn't think the refs called a good game - I really thought that Weber got the short end of the stick from the zebras in the first half (not that it would have made a difference). At least it was entertaining to see Weber's coach get more & more & more frustrated...

Plaisted looked like a man among men last night. I still worry about his backups, but Collinsworth has some good size and we can only hope that Vuc & Miles don't hurt us too bad when TP is on the bench. Next time somebody complains about BYU's "missionary age advantage" we should introduce them to Miles - that being said, I have high hopes for Miles future...

If Jimmer didn't have all that talent in front of him, we'd have a FOY candidate. The only negative is his quickness--

If you want to move down to open seats in the MC, at least have the decency to wait until the middle of the first half. Nobody sat in our seats, but all around us people were getting booted. Just wait a while until the seats fill in.

Good showing from the student section again...