Thread: Cindy Crawford
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 03:18 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cindy Crawford

When I was a horny teen, if I had to name one celebrity woman who I thought was the epitome of sexy, it was Cindy Crawford.

So I saw with amusement the "unphotoshopped" version of her that was circulating the internet recently.

And now the retort from the Crawford camp that that shot was actually photoshopped to make her worse, that they wrinkled her stomach up. And her husband posted a pic on social media that showed her contemporary beautifully sculptured stomach.

I tell you, it's just been whiplash for me. So many emotions careening from one direction to another. She was hot. She's not hot. Wait, she is not.

Now with wisdom and age I've come to believe that it really doesn't matter whether Cindy Crawford is hot. In fact she doesn't matter at all. Unless you're into renting furniture (her ads).

In fact, it doesn't even matter if your wife is hot. Or was hot. I'd rather be married to a fat woman who likes me than a hot woman who's sick of me. As you can imagine, it's pretty easy to become sick of me. Or so I hear.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote