View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 04:21 PM   #27
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Unless Bush takes some remedial English courses over the next 25 years, I doubt I will feel differently.

And for the record, 25 years isnt nearly enough distance between me and that fool. He is the best candidate conservative Reps could come up with? There are no smarter, more engaging leaders in the ranks than him?

The biggest critic of W should be his brother, Jeb. But for W's moronic incompetency and unparalled negative perception across the globe and within his own party, Jeb was a legitimate Presidential candidate.

Now, due to Bush Shock, Jeb's political career is largely over.

I cant help but think that at the next family reunion, when the two brothers are sitting on the porch sipping lemonade, sitting in wicker chairs, looking out towards the horizon into a beautiful Maine sunset, and silently pondering their respective pasts accomplishments and future opportunities, Jeb turns to his brother and says, "Thanks a lot, a-hole."
I agree about Bush being a less than competent candidate. But what does that say about the liberals, who put Gore and Kerry up against him?

Wow.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote