View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 08:44 PM   #7
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEHIND ENEMY LINES View Post
I am about to spend about 10K with an investment education company named Spread Trade Systems. They teach how to structure spread trades and options. Has anyone heard of these guys? They are based out of Lehi (near thanksgiving point). I understand that they are similar to Investools but are a notch above. They say that you can structure a trade so that there is nearly no risk and that I should expect to earn a 50% return on money invested in the market using their principles. One thing that interests me is that they offer this: Money Back Guarantee (if you don't see improvement in your performance we will work with you individually until you do, or give you your money back!) I checked them out on the BBB and they look clean.

Any advice from you finance gurus would be appreciated.

http://www.spreadtradesystems.com/
If someone figured out how to make 50% return on investment with nearly no risk, they would invest 10K and have over a billion dollars in 30 years. You think they would risk that fortune by teaching you how to do it? If someone figured out how to do so, they would hide under a blanket making their trades and hope to hell nobody discovered their method and start copying it, messing up their ability to execute.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote