View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #26
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

So check these babies out. First, note the attractive packaging. I included an arrow to indicate where the glass marble is housed. You cannot see it, but trust me, it is there.

Once you remove the plastic wrapper, you must disassemble a small plastic component that will then be used to dislodge the glass marble. I havent used any Burt's Bees for my cuticles lately, so instead of subjecting you all to that, I simply used a pair of chopsticks to illustrate how the plunger will be depressed, thereby dislodging the marble. The result is a cool noise not dissimilar to opening up a normal can of soda.

You can see that the marble has been dislodged and rests in the indentation within the neck of the bottle. If you do not hold the bottle correctly, the glass marble rolls back up to the mouth of the bottle and acts as a plug, impeding the free flow of beverage. It is awesome!

I found strawberry to be refreshing and light. It is not syrupy, so even if you are not a big soda fan, you can enjoy these. Very cool suggestion and a fun way to get your 6 oz on.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote