View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 09:50 PM   #10
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtall View Post
I think that you hit it on the head - just put in whatever you like best if you are going to be there for a while.

Personaly, I think that black has more of a timeless quality to it - it won't go out of style any time soon.

Also, I don't know what price level your property is at but past a certain level(200k or so) I hear that most people who are looking want new appliances - whether they put them in themselves or they are put in by the seller.

Something that will increase the value is granite countertops, if you don't have them already. But if you have to install them, you're only going to get your money back if the selling price is north of 200k.

If you think that you're going to be there for a while get whatever you want(the look that you want) and worry about appliances and the like when you are getting ready to sell.

I think we are going to go with the black oven and refrigerator... it already has a black dish washer. my parents have stainless and my mom said she'd never do it again.. they look nice, but they take a lot of cleaning. the house already has granite so we don't have to do anything there... thanks for the advice and helping me make up my mind!
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote