View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 07:42 PM   #39
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblue View Post
Here again is why she is disingenuous. She offers an opinion which is mostly speculation, and because of her closeness to the team may be viewed as absolute truth.

In response many posters assail Bronco's practices as over the top and potentially offensive. Such is a consequence of recklessly voicing her opinions ... that is why her son does not want her posting on message boards!

I'm not going to address her opinion of the two policies she mentions. IMHO, I think they are just symbolic of a general uneasiness she feels about what I call an overly aggressive gospel approach Bronco has taken since he came in office. If you pushed me on the two policies, I'd probably agree with you. Fairly innocuous and/or good management of your players given the possible potential HC problems.

I don't find those two practices over-the-top, but I do find much of Bronco's style in general as over-the-top.

I don't consider her opinion speculation. I take her opinion as "I think Bronco's being over-the-top about religon".
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote