View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #19
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfulcoug View Post
being an american automatically means you are unfamiliar with the word "lie" ,therefor this story seems unquestionable to you .i got it now.
providing only one reason or evidence which prove iran's love to enter in war with US or any other country would be truly appreciable.
By "any other country," do you include Israel? Thanks in advance.

I understand cheering for the home team here. You are Iranian, so you feel compelled to defend Iran. But surely you understand the barbaric acts committed by your own government against your own people. You do have internet access, is it unfettered?

As for the US policing the world's waters, even Iran wouldn't ask the US to stop doing that. I don't know if you are familiar with international law or not, but many (most) of the US actions with its navy pertain to ensuring rights of passage of international vessels, ensuring fishing and mining rights for the global community, preventing poaching, etc. Not to mention curbing piracy, international nuclear arms proliferation, etc. Be careful what you ask for, Mindful.

As for the US "lying," sure they do. I don't like it when it happens, either. But if you want to stack up the transparency of your government versus ours, or the transparency of any other nation's versus ours, have at it. It will be a losing battle for you.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote