View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 10:16 PM   #44
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronshaf View Post
Hrm... Thanks for the new shirt idea.

My wife and I have counted the cost of being resident iconoclasts and consider it well worth the trouble.

I think God will take good care of us, including little John.

That might be, but if Little John wants to get any action he might have to join our happy throng.

I recommend having more than one child for some support for the lad. It could get tough. If, however, in your glorious endeavors you could cure us of our insularity I would love you like I love the gentile Jim McMahon, as I have received a firm, I am talking like Vida Guerra buttcheeks who can crack a walnut firm, that his accomplishments for the Lord's University made his calling and election made sure.

If you can't, I genuinely respect your conviction. I have been in your shoes and while I wish you no success in your efforts to tear down what I believe in, I wish you all the best in your other Christian endeavors.

God speed.

But if I run into one day and treat you like Fui Vakapuna treated his Ute loving missionary companion, it ain't personal..OK bro...