View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 08:13 PM   #20
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
So we don't tell him about shaving?
Ha ha! You guys are hilarious! I'm going to go with the bibs... I'm almost certain I'll look amazing. I'm thinking of just going bib and no jersey. I could probably pull it off! ha ha!

I decided to go with the speedplay pedals, but I got the zero... i hope i didn't make a mistake. I also went with nike cleats... also, I hope it wasn't a mistake! The speedplay zero was about $125, but I got them for less than $100, and I got the Nike cleats for $70 regularly $110. I thought I should have gone with shimano shoes, but the guy helping me said, I'd be fine with Nike's too... I'm not confident at all with either of these purchases! I thought I should just get the regulary speed play pedals with shimano shoes.... someone please help me feel more confident, but be honest I guess.....
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote