View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 06:57 PM   #29
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
In just suggesting that there might be a connection, I brought out the haters.

Without any evidence they outright reject the hypothesis. And then call me unscientific, when I didn't even say it was causal, I merely suggested it is possible.

More disgusting tripe on this board.
You're not an innocent troll here. Suggesting there may be a connection without a scintilla of evidence shows a bias. And you know better than most of the genetic component in suicidal tendencies. The studies on causal links are very tenuous as I understand it.

For scientist to make a suggestion without a scintilla of evidence is irresponsible.

I've heard and read so many urban myths. Utah culture does this and that, and then you suggest LDS culture is somehow is causally connected to gay suicide. That is just too much of a troll. Then you call somebody who rightfully identifies bullshit for what it is as a "hater". Are you getting paid to do this? Or do you simply fancy yourself brighter than the rest of us?

It's a nice rhetorical ploy but it doesn't fly. Try trolling harder. If you're so transparent in the future you'll stop attracting comment.