View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 03:50 PM   #14
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I'm at level 38 now. I'm basically just trying to advance in all the perks, to the exclusion of what I want to do and what I am good at.

So I'm going back and trying to get Scavenger Pro. And I'm working on getting the Explosive (can't remember the real name) Pro. Requires 100 kills by grenades. Which is a lot. And the Ninja as well. Already finished off the Scrambler. I'm not sure if the Ninja is really good for much. I don't think all that many people use the heartbeat monitor anyway. I think it takes a lot of practice, and you need the right map. By the time I slow down and allow the monitor to ping, I've been shot in the back of the head.

I finally finished off all the add-ons for the M4A1. Huge pain getting 40 penetration kills with FMJ. I would find myself aiming at the barriers instead of the person, trying to get a penetration kill. Sort of like missing on purpose. Now I am working on the SCAR.

But what I would really like are akimbo weapons of some kind. The only secondary gun I've done much of anything with is the G18. 18 kills or so. Need 25 to get silencer.

I also have my class that I specifically have setup for shooting down planes and helis. I switch to it when the helis come, shoot the heli down, then switch back. This helps me advance on the Cold-Blooded Pro perk.

The thing that I really need to work on is circling and shooting. That is, shooting on the move. If you can hold target while moving, you stand a good chance of winning the firefight. This goes for both real life and MW2.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote