View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 03:41 PM   #5
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Kill some white women, big deal in this country. Kill some Asian males, yawn.

Chino, let me give you some unsolicited dating/courtship advice. It all starts with you. Know who you are. Have confidence in your core self. "I know who I am, I know what I am about. My core values are internalized and apparent in what I say and do." This is easier said than done. Some people really struggle with this. Secondly, recognize that the most important core trait in a spouse is their goodness. And by that I mean just being a good, decent, reliable human being who gives a damn about his/her spouse. Good looks, nice ass, etc. aren't going mean a thing 10 years down the road. The same goes for you. Are you a good person? And is that apparent. In some ways this expands the dating pool, and in other ways it narrows the dating pool. I know that we are "programmed" to be attracted to attractive mates. This programming often fails to consider the goodness in others. If you have confidence in yourself, you are not going to have any hint of desperation about yourself. You are not going to try stupid and shallow things to impress your date. You are going to let things unfold as friends do. And then maybe something will work out.

All or none of this may apply to you. Just my 2 cents.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote