View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 09:13 PM   #38
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

My thoughts on CG...

It took me a quite a while to gain a real appreciation for the Guard. Had I not been blocked from the board and forced to spend my days on here, there is no doubt in my mind that I would still have no interest in visiting this site. I would venture to say this was in part due to the fact that I already had it labeled as the "apostate board" in my head.

Have there been any updates on that Requiem story?

DDD if you want to know what I'm listening to right now my ipod is currently playing Somebody's Crying by Chris Isaak.

I don't want CG to get bigger, I'm not sure there's a need for two boards.

Like the Board still and I like the Guard, they appeal to me in two entirely different ways. I like that CB attracts a lot of people and therefore there's always somebody posting something that's sort of interesting.

I like CG because people over here can generally let me argue with them and can usually hold up their end of the disagreement. It's maybe not the best habit I have, but sometimes arguing is kind of a refreshing little mental exercise, and it forces me to sort things out in my own head so that I can formulate a logical defense for my position. FYI, I learned early on not to try this with roommates. They usually get upset, resort to personal attacks, and then go sulking around the house until they get a grovelling apology.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote