View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 08:16 PM   #23
ewth8tr

ewth8tr is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEHIND ENEMY LINES View Post
This exact thing happened to me last tuesday. I pushed myself and the outside of my left knee was screaming in pain. The next day when I ran I had a VERY sharp, pain on the outside of my left foot. Today I ran in the Taylorsville Days 5K and it was brutal. My wife beat me by almost a full minute. I'll never live that down. She placed in the top 10... so I guess I don't feel too bad. Someone at the race today told me that my foot injury was caused by my body compensating for my knee pain.
ouch, that sounds a lot like what happened to me. My right knee had been bothering me a little bit for a few days, but nothing major. This morning, I had very little, of any, pain in my foot, so I am excited. I think I am going to try and run on monday and if all goes well, I think I will run the South Salt Lake/Navajo Hogan 5K on the 4th.

Må din pung bli överkörd av femhundra siamesiska elefantbögar samtidigt som du får en ananas uppkörd långt upp i rektum - Most common thing said to LiveCoug on his mission.
ewth8tr is offline   Reply With Quote