View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 08:16 PM   #27
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
Then you and I disagree, because there are those on here who do not honestly seek to knowledge and wisdom. They seek to denigrate, mock and do anything but uplift.

You can explain away anything to fit your paradigm of thought and defense simply because that's what you're paid to do and when to school for. I'm not a professional arguer like you are. I imagine with the bizarre intensity you use in stubbornly keeping the stances you do, that you quite obviously never seen the simplest of things because unless it's deep and complicated you won't bother.

So in speaking of learning nuance I'd be happy to mail you a hand mirror.
Since you claim the ability to see into the hearts and minds of distant posters, identify those who do not seek truth and knowledge, outside of Shaf is just a mindless jerk. Be prepared to defend your claims, because you are judging person without the aid of much, except for some posts.

I see simple things, but choose not to comment upon the simple, mundane as they may be noteworthy to experience but not especially distinctive enough for further discussion. Complexity adds beauty for me.

And the mirror argument is just an insult, from which I've asked you to refrain.