View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 04:19 AM   #17
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
Sheesh - haven't you ever heard of Moses?

God always let's His children suffer in the wilderness for 40, or perhaps even 70, years before leading them to the promised land.

Lavell Edwards = Moses
Gary Crowton = Great Apostacy
Bronco = The One Mighty and Strong

C'mon Il Pad - you know that deep down in your heart you are a true believer. You know that you are out there in the wilderness searching for the promised land and that all you have to do is knock and the door will be opened unto you. Just like Seattle Ute still believes in the LDS church deep down in his heart, you know that you are, deep-down in your heart, a Cougar.

Awake, my Il Pad; put on the armor of righteousness. Shake off the chains with which ye are bound, and come forth out of obscurity, and arise from the dust and become a Cougar.
You know when you know that you've found the truth - when all around you try to convince you that you're wrong and lead you down their path because they think they know what's best for you? And you know in your heart that you have to be true to yourself?

Well, I found my peace and my truth being a fan of the team that represents Brother Brigham's original university.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote