View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 10:42 PM   #4
Venkman

Venkman is on a distinguished road

Wow, way to beat up on a bunch of children!

Actually, I was the Camp Cherry Valley arm wrestling "champ" three years ago. Not anything official, just sort of an impromptu thing after the camp's scottish games. Of course, I beat a few 14 year olds, but also a few adults. Anyway, my last match was some 17 year old football type, real bruiser, kinda cocky. His dad was there as a leader and they start talking a little smack. He was a strong kid. Our match lasted about 3-4 minutes but I bested him. His dad was pissed at me saying I had cheated, moved my elbow, blah, blah, blah.

On the ferry ride back from Catalina to Long Beach, he and his dad approached me and ask for a rematch. I oblige. I go to where his troop his and they're all waiting like it's payback time.

The moment we begin I realize that the reason I had such a difficult time pinning him last time was because my arm had been worn out from the twenty or so previous matches. I was in a moral quandry. Should I pin him now or should I draw it out a bit as not to embarass him? Since he was a punk and his dad was an ass I decided to go with option A.
Venkman is offline   Reply With Quote