View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 05:51 PM   #41
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCoug View Post
I looked at that protectmarriage.com site - we've seen it before, and it's a joke. This time I clicked on the "Read More" link for point # 3 about how in countries where same-sex marriage is legalized, there has been an increase in out-of-wedlock births, and it led to this: http://www.townhall.com/columnists/F...rong_direction

Frankly, it's embarrassing that the church is supporting such a poorly-reasoned and illogical website, as protectmarriage.com. It really is laughable. You would think that since this is such a good cause, they'd be able to come up with something better. It may sway people who don't want to (or can't) put a lot of thought into it, but it's not going to convince intelligent people to support their cause.
I find it amusing that this coalition is arguing, in part, that in Norway, since gays have been allowed to be domestic partners, that heterosexuals have started having more children out of wedlock.

Blame the gays!

If BYU doesn't get a BCS invite this year, I am blaming the gays....and the heterosexuals in Norway.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote