View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 05:24 PM   #9
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
Pickles.

As a proud pickle prohibitionist, I was horrified to find pickle promoters on the board. If there's anything I can't take, it's having to open my chick-fil-A to remove the two soggy vegetable vestiges defiling my precious. The omnipresent pickle is an affront to the free society we pretend to cherish...Oppression in its truest form!

So I refuse to consort with pickle panderers! Refuse! And once I found out our fearless leader himself actually drinks pickle putrescence, well it was bye-bye Barbara.

-

Actually, Lingo, as I near the 3000-post mark, it simply occurred to me that my family might appreciate it if I put as much energy into the household as I was investing online.

I'm still planning on heading to my first BYU game, though...For one thing, I'm really curious as to what a sober football fan looks like.

I first woindered if you were speaking euphemistically, but htanks to the link I gather you literally mean pickles. I, too, hate pickles (it's even in my CG profile) and can understadnm why it would make you leave. Thanks for driving BG away, all you pickle lovers.