View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #29
Sleeping in EQ

Sleeping in EQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
Interestingly enough, I too have just recently spent time helping a man come to terms with his doubts about questionable things in church history. It was rewarding to have him again receive his temple recommend and be assigned as a home teacher.

However, I'm not sure any influence was so great on his path as that of the strong testimony of his patient wife. My observation was that played a larger role than any 40-page sheaf of material.

SIEQ, you have your own little board now where you can go (and I do not) and spew bitterness about me. Please reserve this kind of nonsense for there.

If you're going to come back here, either have the courtesy to put me on ignore, or have the guts to shut up and let me speak for myself.
I'm familiar with both your observations and your self-serving, vindictive, and manipulative use of them. This guy needed facts, and not the kind of self-righteous nonsense you are constantly spewing (at least, around here).

If you take back your insinuation, I won't mention it again.

And I've never left CG.
"Do not despise the words of prophets, but test everything; hold fast to what is good; " 1 Thess. 5:21 (NRSV)

We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Last edited by Sleeping in EQ; 01-30-2009 at 06:34 PM.
Sleeping in EQ is offline   Reply With Quote