View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 08:57 PM   #50
Jeff Lebowski
Charon

Jeff Lebowski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
I do agree that she probably shouldn't serve any jail time, but I don't think it compares to backing over a kid that you didn't place there to begin with. It's such an egregious lack of judgement and neglect.

I mean think about. Leaving them in a car for HOURS.....HOURS......how do you forget in blazing heat that you've left your toddler in a boiling car for HOURS on end? It's grossly negligent. How does one seriously excuse that? I can maybe....maybe see for a few minutes like some people have detailed in here from their personal experiences or from other people they know...but how do you explain away leaving a toddler in their for HOURS? Seriously, I'd like to know.

Having said that, I can't imagine the level of grief and personal suffering she'll endure the remainder of her days for her severe lack of judgement. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.
So we both agree that it was worse than the car example and she shouldn't get jail time. Case closed.