View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 12:16 AM   #44
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

[QUOTE=Archaea;67813]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post

You are the one who judged persons as apostates. I am simply asking for you to be a bit more civil and to consider differing points of view. Your point view is valuable just as the next guy.

You have a combatative style without considering other viewpoints. You are not trained in rhetoric and so what seems reasonable and logical to you may not seem reasonable and logical to those trained in these artforms.

This is a relatively open forum and you are free to do as you wish, within reason. However, do not be surprised, if you are on an island if you do not respect the rights of others.
SeattleUte and Aaron are apostates. No judgement there, just a factual statement backed up by oodles of proof and posts.

You also have a combative style sometimes, though I'm sure you always feel justified in yours. You're right,,,I'm not professionally trained in rhetoric like you are. You're paid to do that for a living and quite often go overboard with it, and while it's amusing to watch... it's no surprise that when it comes to rhetoric that I'm not on your level.

Guys like SEIQ, Dan and a few other intellectuals (even though they dislike me which I could care less)...I actually respect their search for knowledge because as far out as some of them I personally think are, at the same time I respect their search for knowledge and truth. Their intentions are clear. The other 2 that I've pointed out,,,their intentions when it comes to LDS topics are also clear, but they seek to deconstruct and destroy. I do NOT respect that.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 03-27-2007 at 12:19 AM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote