View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 03:11 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default *** Official WWIII thread ***

Yup, it's time for a new cold war and WWIII. I guess I'm too old to be drafted now.

Don't really have anyone to talk with about this, so I might as well just talk to myself here.

I'm getting really, really sick of Trumpists and what they are doing to the party. I saw Trump's statement, that when he was president, Russia was afraid, and that he had made the US be energy independent. I'll give him a little bit of credit for the energy thing. But the major point here is that in this really big moment in history, it's all about him. It's all about ego. It's all self-serving. None of it has anything to do, really, with the good of the country. That's sad, because there are so many people who foolishly follow him.

This is a situation where all the peons like me have no say, no control, no real information or expertise, and we just have to cross our fingers that the persons who have power (who are in general no smarter, no wiser) know what the hell they are doing and exercise good judgment. We can only hope and pray.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote