View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 03:38 PM   #19
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Okay Mr. Cynical. Here's a challenge for you. Try to catch the seek knowledge bug and come back when seeking knowledge is of interest to you. You won't condemn knowledge for the pure sake of knowledge once you do. I've once had the chance to read where you appear to be seeking knowledge. Some people are fine shutting down their minds after high school or college. College just opened mine to the limitless possibilities. If you're aware of LDS script, there is quite of bit of doctrine advocating LDS to seek out of the best books and to continue to thirst after truth and knowledge. If it were not so, BYU should just have trade schools ignoring all classes that might appear "intellectual."

And as to your one barb, please identify one aspect of anomolous monism that appeals to apostates.

If your response is merely, "yeah right", then I'd ask why so uncivil.

Is it your position that any question which requires studying, searching and meditation a question not worth asking?
I hardly call consorting with apostates who have a transparent agenda seeking further light and knowledge. I will take spiritual relevation and HONEST studying of truth for a righteous cause of enhancing knowledge and wisdom every single day and time over a arrogant defiance of seeking to tear down one's convictions.

You calling ANYONE cynical is akin to Mrs. Clinton accusing someone of being dishonest. Keep believing your own shit doesn't stink I guess.