View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 04:32 AM   #56
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
If I am sandbagging, it is news to me. The last I checked, I live in a 3-bedroom townhome with no yard.

I would tend to believe you about SU, though, given his penchant for high profile pro bono work (almost always a lawyer's precursor into politics and elected office).

I am also positive that Creekster is loaded because I remember in a previous thread that he was bragging about owning 3 bikes.
He sends his children to expensive colleges and goes to New Zealand and Kauai for vacations. He lives in the Creek, and travels the world. He owes no debt and works for world famous corporations.

SU is wealthy beyond imagination. You must pay just to enter into his walled off residence.

PAC being part of Silicon Valley and many Taiwanese fortunes would cast a shadow upon everybody but Seattle. PAC is even considered one of the top corporate lawyers of California, and has toured Europe on exclusive bases with top notch talent. PAC rubs shoulders with the rich and aristocracy of the Church, knowing him is almost like knowing a famous GA. Kip has real money, he picked the right parents and inherited.

A prof once gave the true guides to wealth, you marry it, in which you pay for it, you pick the right parents, or you go public. He was my Securities professor.

Again, I beg for free food and catch a free ride whenever I can. There is no shame in poverty but gratis is a word which we all appreciate.

Last edited by Archaea; 05-14-2008 at 04:37 AM.
Archaea is offline   Reply With Quote