Thread: I am wuapinmon
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 09:16 PM   #22
wuapinmon

wuapinmon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
"your detractors." Funny.

What pisses me off is people coming over here telling me how to act and feel. What pisses me off is when my personal information is shared with people on that other site. What pisses me off is when people who were never here on this site, reveal that they know personal information about me, and come over here and tell me what a dumbass I am for staying here and not going over there.
I'm not sure if you're referring to me or not. If so, I think it's a bit of a mischaracterization of my intent and words. If not, then thank you for sharing your thoughts. I'll not mention it again, here or there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
Mike's got some understandably raw feelings about the situation, wuap. You might too if a handful of folks co-opted 90% of your community, and did it right in front of your face.

If you want to participate here, probably best not to talk about reconciliation and how magnanimous you are. Just post your opinions, have discussions, and leave the topic alone.
Agreed, but I hadn't mentioned it until it was brought back up; I was trying to participate genuinely, and not motivated by some under-handed 'CUF Hometeacher' kind of way. I'm not talking about it anymore. However, I reserve the right to talk about how awesome and magnanimous I am whenever the mood strikes.
wuapinmon is offline   Reply With Quote