View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 04:55 AM   #25
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfulcoug View Post
Completely correct ....while there is no need to put a lot of energy to understand this simple/obvious image ,but on the othere hand ..there is a very sharp line between those who are being in a questionable positions and care about providing honest answers with those who are being in questionable postions and would not mind providing dishonest answers...you are saying that non-religious/shady person might provide honest answers and i am saying that i would prefer to have the answer given by true beleivers. i suppose this is where we probably have some issues with ,otherwise we are quite close.

being an ayatollah doesnt automatically make you an angel ..i agree ..but in islamic theocracy we are greatly endeavoring to provide and educate individulas who are good at thier *faith*AND thier *profession* ,BOTH.

this is our slogan "motekhases va moteahed" (in case you might like to know the farsi expression) from the very first days after islamic revolution which means our country will welcome to honest professionals who are honored to supply the islamic society with the best intention and knowledge.
Why do you equate a nonreligious person with a person who is shady or dishonest?

That is offensive in my mind. I've known many religious persons who are bad people and known many nonreligious people who are good people. Those terms are NOT synonymous.