View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 10:14 PM   #9
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan

Others ... regarding the memo, it is legitimate. The typo's could be from typing reproduction based on the original that may not have had the errors. But the memo itself is legit and Pace wrote it. If there is more than a little truth to the speculation, I would guess mutilated badies are not found because they would be from missing persons.
That's a ton of missing persons though. You could be less conservative with my numbers above and take the approx. 60 people he spoke with and give them 2 witnessed murders and 2 participations per person. Now you're looking at 240 missing persons just in the Utah/Idaho area. The memo makes it sound as though there could be many more than that just among those he talked with. He also mentions that there were many more people who wanted to talk with him, but he was limiting himself to 1 per week. When you factor that in, you're talking about a whole lot of missing people.

I believe you that the memo is legit, I just can't believe that it's really happening. Seems more likely that it is some common manifestation of a mental illness. Kind of like all of the people who claim UFO abduction and all tell remarkably similar stories.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote