View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 05:58 PM   #14
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
Next time just down a spoonful of Dave's Insanity Sauce.
Oh man, that stuff sucks!

Funny story actually. You would have thought I had learned from the habanero. There was a bottle of that stuff that in our apartment that got sent to one of the elders by a relative. We had a district meeting one morning and made breakfast burritos and dared elders to put some of that on. These elders were barely putting drops and it looked like tabasco to me so I gave the bottle a few generous shakes and smothered my eggs with it. It wasn't hot until I got half way through the burrito and then it was just burn and no taste at all. It made me throw up and then I had the squirts all day. I was walking around with a bottle of Pepto in my pocket.

The worse part is I went on splits with the ZL's comp because he was doing interviews for us. So I worked in their area all day. We went to this one house to visit a family that was going to be baptized that Sunday. Well, I had a bad case of bubble gut and asked to use the bathroom. The bathroom door didn't quite shut all the way so I had to stretch my leg to keep it closed with my foot. I then started to tear ass in there like I never have before. The walls were paper thin and the door wasn't quite closed so I turned on the faucet to both the sink and tub to help mask the horrific sound. Every time I tried to get off the toilet it would hit me again. I probably flushed the toilet 30 times and spent a good half hour in there. When I finally emerged the family was just staring at me with a look of disgust, like they just caught me banging their dog or something. My companion for the day was all smiles though and as soon as we left he was rolling. Apparently, the walls were as thin as I had thought.

Farrah's recipe is very good. I actually prefer a nice salsa verde to pico de gallo.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote